An adobe air-based application as a remote control for LED lamps that use Milight wi-fi. This application can only work with version 3 of Milight wi-fi which at the time this application was created, it was the latest version.
It’s compatible with Microsoft® Windows® XP or higher, Mac OS X v10.6 or high. In both systems, Adobe Air needs to be installed, you can download adobe air for free at https://get.adobe.com/air.
When the lights in off position, pressing disco button or white mode will turn on the lights.
- Download Adobe air (http://get.adobe.com/air/)
- Install the application (RGBW.air for WIn/Mac or RGBW.dmg for Mac)
- Launch the RGBW app, and setup the setting:
- Target IP (10.10.100.254) which is the default Milight wi-fi box IP.
- Target Port 8899 Default port for Milight wi-fi box.<
- Local IP xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx Fill in with your local IP address which is connected to Milight wi-fi box.
- Save the setting and try it out.
Please bear in mind by downloading and using this app you are agree that I do not take responsibility and liability for any possible errors/damage caused by my app.